Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Asset Manager is ₹650,000 in 2023
What Do Asset Managers Do?
Asset managers are responsible for the management, procurement, valuation, and disposition of a company's property, data, and documents. These assets may include anything from property to computers to cell phones. Asset managers keep records and create reports related to those assets, and they may work alone or as part of an asset management team.
Asset managers also review budgets related to owned property. They may also facilitate repairs and retirement of property. This may involve taking …Read more
- Supervise the development of strategies to increase asset returns.
- Produce reports and statements detailing the status of current and delinquent loans and determine loan workout plans.
- Monitor the status of collateral and payments for current loans.
- Manage a loan portfolio and assist with processing and monitoring complex loans.
- Collect and attempt to recover maximum value from delinquent loans.
FAQs About Asset Managers
What is the highest pay for Asset Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Asset Manager is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Asset Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Asset Manager is ₹NaN / year
How can Asset Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Asset Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Asset Manager that oversees more junior Asset Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.