Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Assistant Research Scientist is ₹450,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Assistant Research Scientists?
An early career Assistant Research Scientist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹300,000 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Assistant Research Scientist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹845,000 based on 5 salaries.
What Do Assistant Research Scientists Do?
An assistant research scientist is a member of a research team who performs many of tasks in the research process. Like the rest of the research team, the assistant research scientist must follow the scientific method. They begin by clearly identify a problem or hypothesis. Next, the assistant research scientist works with the team to formulate a testable hypothesis. After a hypothesis is formulated, the assistant research scientist helps up experiments to gather data to support or reject the …Read more
- Develop, manage and analyze large-scale collection of data.
- Write scholarly and technical papers regarding research.
- Conduct and contribute to research projects.
- Order and manage lab inventory, materials and equipment.
- Know a variety of methods to collect and analyze data.