Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting LLP Salary (India)
A Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting LLP earns an average salary of Rs 530,024 per year.
|Range||Rs 0Rs 697K|
|Salary||Rs 241,610 - Rs 637,255|
|Bonus||Rs 25,283 - Rs 69,210|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|Rs 318,082 - Rs 697,004|
Job Description for Business Technology Analyst
Business technology analysts work with a business to assist in technology integration. This includes overseeing a company's current information technology (IT) systems to ensure that the company's technology-related goals are met. Their tasks may also include implementation of new IT systems; in these cases, business technology analysts must ensure that daily business is disrupted as little as possible.Read More...
Business technology analysts are expected to work with, and improve upon, current systems while taking budgetary concerns into consideration. They must have the knowledge to suggest more cost-effective software and web-based applications when appropriate., and they should adhere to a company's procedures and policies at all times. Business technology analysts generally work in a team under senior analysts and/or managers. They should be able to work independently and escalate issues when appropriate, as well as be able to compile, analyze and aggregate data. Additionally, these analysts train users and run both user and system tests.
Business technology analysts are required to hold at least a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as a bachelor's degree (or equivalent job experience) and experience in IT systems. This job often takes place in an office setting during regular business hours, though business technology analysts may have on-call duties assigned to them. As this job is computer-based, analysts must be able to work at a computer for long periods of time. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Business Technology Analyst Tasks
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.
Business Technology Analyst Job Listings
Deloitte Consulting LLP Reviews
Key Stats for Business Technology Analyst
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.