Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operator is ₹270,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operators?
An entry-level Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹127,694 based on 14 salaries. An early career Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average …Read more
What Do Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operators Do?
CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) operators work in machinist positions in production facilities. CNC operators work with various shop machines to fabricate parts for assembly, usually from various metal compounds. They also set up their assigned machines for parts assembly runs, and then test the machines to ensure proper execution of the run. CNC operators also make adjustments as necessary to ensure the piece being fabricated or cut conforms to listed specifications. As each production …Read more
- Operate a jib crane to manipulate parts.
- Perform basic quality checks at the point of production using scales, micrometers, calipers and gages.
- Notify and involve the supervisor of any problems or issues that arise during production.
- Interpret sketches in order to provide a quality finished product.
- Operate and set up CNC machine.