Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Computer Operator is ₹225,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Computer Operators?
An entry-level Computer Operator with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹152,605 based on 33 salaries. An early career Computer Operator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹156,593 based on 206 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Computer Operators Do?
A computer operator performs a variety of tasks, including the operation of multiprocessing computers and organizing, maintaining, and distributing related reports. They must able to operate electronic computer systems in a big-data communication environment, as well as be able to read and understand manuals and instructions to perform job duties. Some of the most important functions of a computer operator include having to operate computers, mini/micro computers, printers, PCs, and mainframes. …Read more
- Install, maintain, monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot data center equipment and software in support of data center operations.
- Ensure the processes remain uninterrupted and the program jobs run as scheduled.
- Oversee the computer mainframe and supporting system equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves system problems.
- Support production operations environment including multiple servers, networking, batch processing, backup and related activities.