The average salary for a Control Systems Engineer with Human-Machine Interface (HMI) skills in India is ₹397,010.
Is Control Systems Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹300k - ₹824k
₹23k - ₹87k
₹330k - ₹824k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Control Systems Engineer
Control system engineers are responsible for a number of tasks such as designing and analyzing control systems, verifying and implementing code, fixing malfunctions, explaining and providing information, and analyzing and researching designs. This job can take place either indoors or outdoors depending on the company. Many companies that deal with technology, such as vehicles and computers, may hae control system engineers. Control system engineers typically work with engineers and coworkers, …Read more
Control Systems Engineer Tasks
- Perform overall systems design and engineering tasks.
- Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers.
- Monitor project controls within discipline.
- Test, maintain and monitor control systems design criteria.
Control Systems Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Control Systems Engineer
Skills in Engineering Design, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) / Automation, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Systems Engineering and Controls are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
₹177k - ₹921k
₹152k - ₹986k
₹176k - ₹965k
₹179k - ₹958k
₹199k - ₹849k
₹169k - ₹802k
₹183k - ₹995k
₹166k - ₹837k
₹379k - ₹1m
₹315k - ₹1m