Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Custodian is ₹130,000 in 2024
What Do Custodians Do?
Custodians are responsible for keeping buildings clean by picking up trash, sweeping, and mopping, as well as cleaning bathrooms and ensuring they are fully stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap. Custodians also complete a number of other functions, such as cleaning windows, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash.
Custodians typically work in an indoor setting, although some may have outdoor duties such as shoveling snow, tending to a garden, raking leaves, and mowing grass. They …Read more
- Perform general cleaning, light floor care and special event set ups.
- Collect and remove trash and recyclables.
- Clean rest room facilities and replenish supplies.
- Clean assigned areas including furniture, telephones, fixtures, walls, windows, window sills, blinds and vents.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all area floors, rest rooms and break areas.
FAQs About Custodians
What is the highest pay for Custodians in Mumbai?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Custodian in Mumbai is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Custodians in Mumbai?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Custodian in Mumbai is ₹NaN / year
How can Custodians increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Custodian is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Custodian that oversees more junior Custodians, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.