Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Energy Auditor is ₹620,192
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Energy Auditors?
An entry-level Energy Auditor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹500,000 based on 7 salaries. An early career Energy Auditor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹587,228 based on 27 salaries. A mid-career …Read more
What Do Energy Auditors Do?
An energy auditor is a person who inspects the energy flow of electrical systems in a building to reduce the amount used. These auditors perform these inspections in buildings of all size from residential to industrial, usually in an effort to conserve energy and reduce carbon or environmental footprints. They can be required to analyse utility data by studying the building itself and energy bills to determine where improvements can be made. Energy auditors typically work on site at the …Read more
- Conduct energy audits in conformance with recognized industry standards.
- Prepare schematic design documents and specifications including scopes of work.
- Assist in identifying energy efficiency projects, their estimated cost, estimated energy savings, and estimated return on investment for clients.
- Survey mechanical, energy management systems, electrical systems, lighting, water and building of sites.
- Evaluate and interpret energy data.