Entry-Level ISO Lead Auditor Salary (India)
The average salary for an Entry-Level ISO Lead Auditor is Rs 530,623 per year.
Rs 151,011 - Rs 984,514
MEDIAN: Rs 496,041
|Range||Rs 0Rs 984K|
|Salary||Rs 151,011 - Rs 984,514|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|Rs 153,193 - Rs 979,306|
Job Description for ISO Lead Auditor
- Provide management with recommendations for policy, procedure and practice improvements.
- Review compliance with company and governmental regulations.
- Lead and coordinate staffing and audit schedule.
- Oversee and perform internal and third party ISO audits.
- Develop risk appraisal guidelines and audit paperwork templates.
ISO Lead Auditor Job Listings
Key Stats for ISO Lead Auditor