Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Information Technology (IT) Architect is ₹1,870,829
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Information Technology (IT) Architects?
An entry-level Information Technology (IT) Architect with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹988,695 based on 11 salaries. An early career Information Technology (IT) Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation …Read more
What Do Information Technology (IT) Architects Do?
An information technology (IT) architect plays an important part in managing the technological components of a business, specifically security architecture and business plans. IT architects ensure compliance with existing rules and regulations, as well as spearhead the creation and implementation of updated and new security architecture/systems. IT architects also work in risk assessment, foreseeing potential security risks. This career field typically offers a 40-hour workweek and is a …Read more
- Lead the research and development of new software products and applications.
- Define system, technical and application architectures for major areas of development.
- Define and enforce appropriate technical standards and procedures.
- Oversee the development of future component architectures and migration plans.
- Conceive, design, prototype, and test new methods, algorithms, and models.