Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Operations Manager, Retail is ₹812,394
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Operations Manager, Retails?
An early career Operations Manager, Retail with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹645,302 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Operations Manager, Retail with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹579,310 based on 11 salaries.
What Do Operations Manager, Retails Do?
Retail operations managers are responsible for a variety of tasks, often involving many separate retail locations. One primary responsibility involves the management of employees, as well as ensuring that all locations are properly staffed and all employees are well-trained and satisfied with their jobs. These managers must handle any conflicts and ensure that all scheduling needs are met, which may mean regularly visiting retail locations to evaluate employee performance and customer …Read more
- Oversee the management of product merchandising and inventory to ensure processes flow smoothly.
- Analyze sales data to determine if store is meeting financial goals and implement plans to improve store performance.
- Hire, train, and supervise department managers, set performance goals, resolve employee conflicts, and encourage teamwork.
- Manage the different departments of a retail store in order to ensure the store reaches sales objectives.
- Maintain, update, and enforce safety and security procedures.