The average salary for a Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist in Delhi, Delhi is Rs 2,000,000.
Is Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 0 - Rs 2m
Rs 0 - Rs 3m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist
A dermatologist's main priority is the treatment and well-being of his or her patients. He or he must be capable of interviewing and examining patients to identify, rule out, and diagnose various conditions. A dermatologist must be able to routinely perform treatments such as the removal of lesions, laser treatment, and biopsies. He or she must also prescribe medications, interventions, and behavioral changes to help reduce or eliminate symptoms. A dermatologist must be able to work with all typ…Read more
Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist Tasks
- Document all patient data and interactions.
- Prescribe medications, interventions, and behavioral changes to reduce or eliminate symptoms.
- Perform treatments like removal of lesions, laser treatment and biopsies.
- Interview and examine patients to identify, rule out, or diagnose conditions.
- Consult with patients, make diagnoses and amend the electronic health record.
Physician / Doctor, Dermatologist Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Chennai, Tamil Nadu (50.0% less), Bangalore, Karnataka (50.0% less) and Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (49.1% less).
Related Job Salaries
Rs 122k - Rs 539k
Rs 100k - Rs 1m
Rs 127k - Rs 770k
Rs 123k - Rs 815k
Rs 140k - Rs 507k
Rs 248k - Rs 1m
Rs 200k - Rs 2m
Rs 540k - Rs 4m
Rs 580k - Rs 2m
Rs 102k - Rs 993k