Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Primary School Teacher is ₹233,846
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Primary School Teachers?
An entry-level Primary School Teacher with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹197,532 based on 16 salaries. An early career Primary School Teacher with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹199,223 based on 51 …Read more
What Do Primary School Teachers Do?
Primary school teachers instruct children who are typically in grades one through five or six and between six and eleven years old. The goal of educating pupils at this age is to lay the firm foundations of reading comprehension, writing, and math, and primary school teachers also use these fundamentals to teach broader foundation knowledge in subjects like science and social studies. They also help to ensure that developmental subjects in the arts and physical education are taught as well.
In …Read more
- Connect curriculum standards to daily objectives, teaching children according to instructional goals.
- Communicate student progress to parents and guardians.
- Develop and implement activities, classroom materials, and resources.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and achievement.
- Manage a safe and hygienic classroom environment, ensuring physical and mental security.