The average salary for a Programmer Analyst with SPSS skills in India is ₹200,000.
Is Programmer Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹0 - ₹200k
₹0 - ₹200k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Programmer Analyst
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know co…Read more
Programmer Analyst Tasks
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
Programmer Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Programmer Analyst
C# Programming Language
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
₹251k - ₹1m
₹464k - ₹2m
₹206k - ₹1m
₹581k - ₹2m
₹126k - ₹779k
₹232k - ₹1m
₹199k - ₹1m
₹226k - ₹1m
₹390k - ₹2m