Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Project Control Manager is ₹1,817,875
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Project Control Managers?
A mid-career Project Control Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹1,014,130 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Project Control Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹2,067,820 based on 23 salaries. In their …Read more
What Do Project Control Managers Do?
Project control management jobs are generally classified as planning or logistics positions. The project control manager is typically responsible for managing projects for an entire department or the whole company.
The main objective of a project control manager is to ensure that projects are completed on time and stay within budget. Most of the time, project control managers work in engineering and construction companies, and they are responsible for all aspects of project scheduling, …Read more
- Lead analysis of costs and budgets, including periodic cost updates.
- Hire and manage project controllers.
- Write progress and summary reports to document decisions, factors, compliance, and outcomes.
- Review cost estimates with other departments to confirm feasibility and validate timelines.
- Oversee project planning, set staff schedules, and operate policies.