The average salary for a Psychologist in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh is Rs 900,000.
Is Psychologist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 0 - Rs 900k
Rs 0 - Rs 900k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Psychologist
Psychologists employ their education and knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) to provide diagnostic interviews, psychological testing, and individual and group psychotherapy. They may work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and consult with other professionals regarding patient care. These other professionals vary depending upon the type of psychologist. For instance, a school psychologist may work with teachers, social workers, counselors, and doctors…Read more
- Conduct psychological exams, providing recommendations about courses of treatment and diagnosis.
- Participate in and recruit for applied research in psychology.
- Respond to crises with appropriate interventions and change treatment plans to respond to changing circumstances.
- Administer and interpret psychological tests and measurements, and document results internally and for patients.
- Guide patients through treatment regimens like behavior modification, psychotherapy, and group therapy.
Explore the most common career paths for Psychologist. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Psychologist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Mumbai, Maharashtra (60.0% less), Bangalore, Karnataka (54.8% less) and New Delhi, Delhi (44.4% less).
Related Job Salaries
Rs 101k - Rs 979k
Rs 147k - Rs 588k
Rs 100k - Rs 1m
Rs 175k - Rs 504k
Rs 116k - Rs 696k
Rs 100k - Rs 2m
Rs 122k - Rs 801k
Rs 102k - Rs 1m
Rs 122k - Rs 503k
Rs 140k - Rs 512k