Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst is ₹1,064,000
What Do Quantitative Analysts Do?
Quantitative analysts are tasked with devising strategies for maximum efficiency when it comes to trading stock. They work closely with other mathematical professionals to continuously improve trading protocols and strategies, and must combine all the skills they've learned in school, including mathematics, finance, and computer skills, to maximize the profits of their business.
Quantitative analysts create and edit analytical models, work closely with financial staff, research the best tools …Read more
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling.
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
FAQs About Quantitative Analysts
What is the highest pay for Quantitative Analysts in New Delhi?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Quantitative Analyst in New Delhi is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Quantitative Analysts in New Delhi?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Quantitative Analyst in New Delhi is ₹NaN / year
How can Quantitative Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Quantitative Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Quantitative Analyst that oversees more junior Quantitative Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.