Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is ₹752,431
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialists?
An early career Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹599,918 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹773,704 based on …Read more
What Do Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialists Do?
A senior regulatory affairs specialist helps their organization navigate the regulatory life cycle of a product or project. First and foremost, the specialist must have an extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations. Due to the technical nature of most products and projects, the senior regulatory affairs specialist must also be well educated about the product(s) or projects being completed.
Armed with information about the product or project, the senior regulatory affairs specialist …Read more
- Collaborate with other functional areas to obtain documentation for regulatory purposes.
- Prepare regulatory strategies and identify regulatory requirements for submissions to ensure the efficient approval and registration of products.
- Prepare responses to action letters and other agency requests.
- Serve as a liaison with regulatory agencies pertaining to assigned products/teams.
- Assemble, prepare and submit original registrations, amendments, variations, maintenance reports and other documents to regulatory agencies.