The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer with Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) skills in India is ₹650,000.
Is Senior Software Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹435k - ₹1m
₹0 - ₹130k
₹535k - ₹1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused…Read more
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Software Engineer
C# Programming Language
Related Job Salaries
₹251k - ₹1m
₹206k - ₹1m
₹581k - ₹2m
₹390k - ₹2m
₹126k - ₹779k
₹232k - ₹1m
₹199k - ₹1m
₹226k - ₹1m
₹710k - ₹2m