Entry-Level Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester in Bangalore Salary (India)
An Entry-Level Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester in Bangalore, Karnataka earns an average salary of Rs 628,942 per year. A skill in Test Automation is associated with high pay for this job.
Rs 352,992 - Rs 828,048
MEDIAN: Rs 531,524
|Range||Rs 0Rs 889K|
|Salary||Rs 352,992 - Rs 828,048|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 - Rs 196,527|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 10,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|Rs 358,324 - Rs 889,482|
Job Description for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester
- Write and maintain test cases, process defect reports, and perform black box testing, white box and end-to-end testing.
- Execute comprehensive test cases, processing defect reports.
- Debug issue encounter during testing and in production.
- Perform tests, report problems encountered, verify defects when fixed, and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Suggest and evaluate approaches to testing strategies in the test environments.
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester Job Listings
Key Stats for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.