Mid-Career Software Specialist Salary (India)
The average salary for a Mid-Career Software Specialist is Rs 1,270,360 per year. The highest paying skills associated with this job are C++ Programming Language and C programming Language.
Rs 700,935 - Rs 1,733,881
MEDIAN: Rs 1,189,463
|Range||Rs 0Rs 1M|
|Salary||Rs 700,935 - Rs 1,733,881|
|Bonus||Rs 29,590 - Rs 145,141|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 20,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|Rs 708,005 - Rs 1,796,761|
Job Description for Software Specialist
- Provide technical assistance and customer support for routine and failure situations.
- Maintain software systems and change management protocols.
- Implement, test, and upgrade systems across the organization.
- Document software systems, user methods, and procedures for training and/or training resources.
- Analyze ongoing performance and limitations to increase usability and achieve end goals.
Software Specialist Job Listings
Key Stats for Software Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 9 votes.