Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Solutions Architect is ₹1,671,642
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Solutions Architects?
An early career Solutions Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹1,247,751 based on 6 salaries. An experienced Solutions Architect with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹2,068,873 based on 45 salaries.
What Do Solutions Architects Do?
Solutions architects are in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within a business. They help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current problems and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating with other departments to implement new plans and goals. Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, …Read more
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives, and monitor the work of others.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.