Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Technology Analyst is ₹725,000 in 2023
What Do Technology Analysts Do?
Technology analysts improve and maintain an enterprise's information technology system. They are tasked with examining the function of computer systems, identifying problems and areas for improvement in execution, and designing solutions. This may involve the development of new software solutions, the implementation of new hardware, testing to maximize function and compatibility, and a constant monitoring of systems to address issues as they arise and ensure smooth, consistent operations. …Read more
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.
FAQs About Technology Analysts
What is the highest pay for Technology Analysts?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Technology Analyst is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Technology Analysts?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Technology Analyst is ₹NaN / year
How can Technology Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Technology Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Technology Analyst that oversees more junior Technology Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.