The average salary for a Treasurer in India is Rs 1,200,000.
MEDIAN Rs 1,200,000
Is Treasurer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 600k - Rs 2m
Rs 50k - Rs 500k
Rs 0 - Rs 50k
Rs 242k - Rs 5m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Treasurer
Treasurers manage daily cash flow for their organization and help improve banking services. They are also responsible for creating and presenting departmental strategy to management, as well as create reports and data analysis for use of the management team. Other tasks performed by treasurers include directing, managing, disciplining, and evaluating staff under their supervision. These professionals also serve as advisers to the management team. As well as helping control the company's debt and…Read more
- Invest excess cash in a manner which receives the highest returns with acceptable levels of risk.
- Provide regular analysis, forecasts, and reports on the organization's financial condition.
- Maintain accurate records of an organization's accounts and investments, and determine cash liquidity needs.
- Manage the payroll, accounting for salaries, benefits, and taxes.
- Review and approve plans for taking on debt, and handle procedures for taking out loans or selling bonds.
Explore the most common career paths for Treasurer. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Treasurer Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.