Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with Microsoft Office Skills in Milan Salary (Italy)
A Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with Microsoft Office skills in Milan earns an average salary of €25,750 per year.
Job Description for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment based on data can be made. Almost any company can benefit from a business analyst; however, this line of work is more common on financial and administrative industries.Read More...
A business analyst needs to have sharp critical-thinking skills to process huge amounts of information on a regular basis. A business analyst works mostly indoors in an office setting during business hours, although it is not uncommon for them to be "on call" or work overtime. It is a highly mental job that requires taking into consideration many business-specific variables. Besides strong mental ability, this profession typically requires a minimum of an associate's degree, with companies typically preferring a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics, finance, or a related field. (Copyright 2017 PayScale.com)
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.