The average salary for an Experienced Software Architect with Java skills is €40,396.
Is Software Architect your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
€33k - €49k
€2k - €5k
€36k - €50k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Software Architect
Software architects create customized software solutions such as web services, user interfaces, coding programs, and databases, and they are employed primarily by large corporations and agencies which create software for other companies. These architects must always strive to create efficient and satisfactory software solutions for end-users, and they are often responsible for creating standard coding practices and programs for other software designers within their companies. Software architect…Read more
Software Architect Tasks
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- Design new software applications.
- Design new operating system components.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for operating system components.
Software Architect Job Listings
Popular Skills for Software Architect
Pay by Experience Level for Software Architect
An early career Software Architect with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €35,802 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Software Architect with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €36,199 based on 16 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 25 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€20k - €39k
€22k - €47k
€17k - €40k
€29k - €59k
€23k - €41k
€20k - €37k
€16k - €33k
€19k - €40k
€25k - €46k