The average salary for a Software Architect with C# Programming Language skills in Italy is €33,000.
Is Software Architect your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
€29k - €43k
€0 - €3k
€29k - €46k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Software Architect
Software architects create customized software solutions such as web services, user interfaces, coding programs, and databases, and they are employed primarily by large corporations and agencies which create software for other companies. These architects must always strive to create efficient and satisfactory software solutions for end-users, and they are often responsible for creating standard coding practices and programs for other software designers within their companies. Software architect…Read more
Software Architect Tasks
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- Design new software applications.
- Design new operating system components.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for operating system components.
Explore the most common career paths for Software Architect. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Software Architect Job Listings
Popular Skills for Software Architect
C++ Programming Language
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€20k - €39k
€22k - €47k
€17k - €40k
€29k - €59k
€23k - €41k
€20k - €37k
€16k - €33k
€19k - €40k
€25k - €46k