The average salary for a Service Delivery Manager is $3,090,000.
Is Service Delivery Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $3m
$0 - $3m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Service Delivery Manager
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients. Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for clien…Read more
Service Delivery Manager Tasks
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.