Do career research and find in-depth salary data for specific jobs, employers, schools, and more. Know what you're looking for? Start a search below, browse to discover or Get a free, personal salary report »
Dive into the most extensive database of job salaries available. In addition, see detailed job descriptions and get information on job satisfaction, job demographics, common job skills and how pay varies over time and between locations. Browse all jobs »
Median Salary: $11,756
"Mechanical engineers participate in the planning and manufacturing of new products by performing engineering duties and developing, designing and testing mechanical devices."
Learn More »
Median Salary: $8,568
"Most engineering and construction projects are large-scale operations, and completing them involves the investment of considerable amounts of money."
Learn More »
Do you know how much money you could be making? Take a quick, anonymous survey to find out »
Before you show up for a job interview, do your homework. See how different employers pay, how satisfied their employees are and what it’s really like to work there.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
$3,213 - $503,064
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
$2,448 - $73,440
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
$3,517 - $61,277
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
$7,500 - $70,386
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration
$11,016 - $42,840
Master of Computer Science (MCS)
$7,076 - $44,143
Master of Science (MS)
$6,883 - $37,837
We’ve got serious career advice, with a side of sass, on careers, salary negotiation and professional growth – and the data to back it up. The world of work has changed dramatically. The same old career advice just doesn’t cut it.
|Are You in the Right Career? No matter if you’ve been on your career path five minutes or five years, you might at some point wonder if yo... Read More|
|How Many Sick Days Are Too Many? Just because your contract affords you sick days, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you feel comfortable taking th... Read More|
|If You Ask for a Raise, You’ll Probably Get One – Here’s How Only 37 percent of workers has asked for a raise at their current organization. As for the other 63 percent, our r... Read More|
|The 20 Best Entry-Level Jobs for College Graduates You finally graduated! Congrats! Now it’s time to enter the labor force, perhaps in one of these best entry-l... Read More|
|Should You Get a Side Job? There are a lot of different reasons for getting a side job. And while the arrangement can come with a lot of benefi... Read More|
|How to Get Better LinkedIn Recommendations Maximizing your LinkedIn account can really help your career. But how should you go about improving the recommendati... Read More|