The average salary for a Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education in Mexico is MXN 163,200.
Is Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
MXN 0 - MXN 163k
MXN 127k - MXN 714k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education
The job of a professor at the postsecondary or higher education level involves not only lecturing and teaching students in the classroom, but working with them to develop research, dissertations, or thesis-based papers as well. A professor also must be able to perform research, collect and analyze data, and examine original documents, literature, and other source material. In the classroom, a professor must be able to effectively present or guide lectures, exercises, and sometimes laboratory…Read more
Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education Tasks
- Perform research to expand knowledge by performing experiments, collecting and analyzing data, or examining original documents, literature, and other source material.
- Keep up with developments in an academic field.
- Supervise graduate students' teaching and research.
- Publish research findings.
- Prepare lectures, exercises and laboratory experiments; grade exams and papers; advise and work with students individually.
Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education Job Listings
Search for more jobs