Avg. Base Salary (MYR)
The average salary for a Senior Treasury Analyst is RM 78,000 in 2023
What Do Senior Treasury Analysts Do?
The senior treasury analyst is in charge of the company's financial assets, making sure that their organization makes sound financial decisions and that their company's cash on hand is being used properly; that includes borrowed money as well. Additionally, they recommend financial strategies that can be used to further the company's goals and ensure current and future financial stability and solvency. Other responsibilities include ensuring credit compliance, financing debt, and analyzing and …Read more
- Act as a mentor for junior analysts and help oversee the work of team members.
- Manage company's banking, decide what services the company needs, and review bank account statements.
- Oversee a company's cash management strategy and preparation of cash forecasting models.
- Conduct analysis and financial forecasts to help companies make investment decisions.
- Communicate with accounting, legal staff to ensure compliance with reporting procedures and accounting policies.
FAQs About Senior Treasury Analysts
What is the highest pay for Senior Treasury Analysts?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Treasury Analyst is MYRNaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Treasury Analysts?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Treasury Analyst is MYRNaN / year
How can Senior Treasury Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Treasury Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Treasury Analyst that oversees more junior Senior Treasury Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.