The average salary for an Information Technology Specialist is $1,720,000.
Is Information Technology Specialist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$1m - $2m
$0 - $35k
$0 - $50k
$1m - $8m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Information Technology Specialist
Information technology specialists work closely with a variety of technology products, from their design to regular repair and upkeep. They generally provide their services as-needed for their companies regarding software, hardware, and databases and, depending on a specialist's skill, he/she may also create entire databases and programs for either individual or corporate needs. It is not uncommon for these specialists to train other employees in information technology (IT), such as corporate e…Read more
Information Technology Specialist Tasks
- Maintain, manage, troubleshoot and upgrade computer systems and servers for performance and security related issues.
- Provide end-user support for a variety of web applications.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software.
- Coordinate the set-up of data services, as well as phone, computer, and printer installation.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and maintenance of all information technology products.
Information Technology Specialist Job Listings
Popular Skills for Information Technology Specialist
Information Technology (IT) Support
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.