The average salary for a Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) with Microsoft Project skills in Nigeria is $4,793,234.
Is Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$1m - $6m
$1m - $6m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)
A project manager (unspecified type/general) oversees designated projects for the company. The position requires planning and developing strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for the project(s) they supervise. The project manager coordinates, documents, and assigns tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support. Managing the budget, timeline, and resources for the project are also required. The project manager monitors problems, provides solutions, and i…Read more
Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) Tasks
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)
Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Office, Client Interaction, Project Coordinating, Microsoft Excel and Project Management.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$705k - $15m
$176k - $6m
$618k - $6m
$83 - $5m
$165k - $19m
$42 - $6m
$118k - $11m
$250k - $11m
$0 - $2m
$120k - $17m