The average salary for an Accounting Manager in Netherlands is €65,436.
Is Accounting Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€53k - €88k
€253 - €10k
€58k - €98k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Manager
In most businesses, an accounting manager develops and implements systems for gathering, analyzing, verifying, and reporting certain types of financial information. Typically, an accounting manager is a part of a larger group (or managerial staff) that includes other mid-level business managers. Some of the job duties of an accounting manager include hiring, training, and coaching subordinates, as well as enforcing company policies, rules, and procedures. Accounting managers usually complete …Read more
Accounting Manager Tasks
- Oversee the posting and maintenance of general ledger accounts, payroll transactions, accounts payable and general ledger adjustments.
- Provide financial analysis statements including monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements, and actual to budget and last year variance analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Manage the daily activities of the accounting department.
- Collect and provide information for audit inquiries and give assistance to auditors.
Accounting Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Accounting Manager
General Ledger Accounting
Pay by Experience Level for Accounting Manager
A mid-career Accounting Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €65,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Accounting Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €70,000 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 17 survey responses.