The average salary for a Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) in Netherlands is €55,000.
Is Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€0 - €55k
€0 - €55k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment…Read more
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
€30k - €70k
€30k - €56k
€31k - €60k
€47k - €87k
€33k - €71k
€39k - €80k
€32k - €71k
€33k - €70k
€32k - €90k