The average salary for a Business Intelligence Consultant in Netherlands is €50,103.
Is Business Intelligence Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€30k - €71k
€0 - €4k
€31k - €204k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Intelligence Consultant
A business intelligence consultant assists businesses with the collection, organization, and use of computerized data. They evaluate existing systems and install new software when needed to better assess the company's acquired data. By understanding both business management principles and available technology a business intelligence consultant can improve a business's efficiency, minimize operating costs, and increase profits. In addition to evaluating and improving programs for a particular b…Read more
Business Intelligence Consultant Tasks
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.
Business Intelligence Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Business Intelligence Consultant
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€33k - €66k
€30k - €65k
€46k - €76k
€34k - €61k
€30k - €57k
€30k - €61k
€32k - €57k
€33k - €64k
€29k - €63k