The average salary for a Commercial Manager in Netherlands is €65,210.
Is Commercial Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€31k - €90k
€2k - €15k
€0 - €29k
€32k - €118k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Commercial Manager
A commercial manager fills a non-technical, business-oriented position within a company. Their main function is to oversee revenue and expenses used to create financial returns. This mostly is done through policy-level work, creating rules or practices to determine the steps that the business takes when conducting commercial business. The commercial manager often fills several sub-roles depending on the size of the company. Some of these can include individual sales responsibilities, marketing,…Read more
Commercial Manager Tasks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, creating new contracts and updating as conditions or tariffs change.
- Use analytics to create action plans for business growth.
- Oversee and direct contractors, staff, suppliers and carriers to ensure timely results.
- Procure and obtain materials and supplies for ongoing and one-time projects.
- Develop pricing structures and risk assessments for products to lead commercial efforts.
Commercial Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Commercial Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Commercial Manager
An early career Commercial Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €50,000 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Commercial Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €66,464 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Commercial Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €78,500 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 22 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€35k - €93k
€32k - €89k
€26k - €59k
€34k - €98k
€59k - €123k
€45k - €109k
€39k - €113k
€28k - €62k
€29k - €51k
€48k - €98k