What Do Data Management Specialists Do?
Data management specialists plan, execute, and distribute quantitative reports and analyses. They are responsible for independently managing data collection and entry, which may be related to a variety of subjects and fields; examples include data entry related to students, faculty, finances, and organizational characteristics. In many organizations, the data management specialist is required to meet strict deadlines for monthly and quarterly reports, ad hoc reports, and local project management…Read more
- Design, develop, maintain, manage, and report on databases and data updates.
- Design data tracking and monitoring tools.
- Provide support for data management activities and attend relevant meetings as the expert.
- Coordinate data implementation team and act as lead point of contact with internal management teams.
- Clean and ensure accuracy and integrity of data.