The average salary for a Mid-Career Digital Marketing Manager with Digital Marketing skills in Netherlands is €62,857.
Is Digital Marketing Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€51k - €79k
€5k - €15k
€51k - €92k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing digit…Read more
Digital Marketing Manager Tasks
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing
Skills that pay less than market rate include Strategic Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Online Marketing.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 14 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€34k - €81k
€26k - €53k
€28k - €55k
€51k - €109k
€53k - €154k
€28k - €41k
€26k - €48k
€25k - €50k
€38k - €82k
€25k - €60k