The average salary for an Event Coordinator in Netherlands is €26,128.
Is Event Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€24k - €60k
€24k - €57k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Event Coordinator
Event coordinators oversee every aspect of an event. The events can range from parties to meetings, and they can be for businesses or for personal occasions. The most common events that an event coordinator plans are weddings, business conferences, birthdays, charity events, trade shows, meetings, and anniversaries. Most event coordinators are in control of every decision, from the concept of the event to who is going to clean after the event is over. In addition, they are in charge of finding…Read more
Event Coordinator Tasks
- Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, programs, catering, and marketing.
- Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
- Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
- Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
- Meet with clients to plan event and establish budget.
Event Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Event Coordinator
Pay by Experience Level for Event Coordinator
An early career Event Coordinator with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €25,632 based on 17 salaries. A mid-career Event Coordinator with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €55,000 based on 6 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 23 survey responses.