What Do Finance Coordinators Do?
Finance coordinators are responsible for coordinating all financial activities and recommending changes to the financial processes in their organization. These individuals have analytical skills to process large amounts of financial information. They create extensive reports based on their observations and analyses of financial documents. They participate in business meetings to suggest changes to the financial aspects of their organization that will increase profitability and minimize expenses.…Read more
- Write correspondence, documents and communications for the finance department.
- Maintain files and information organization system, answer phones and coordinate travel.
- Create, disseminate and update reports and budgets.
- Work with vendors and payers to maintain contracts and track payments.
- Calculate and track payments, invoices, upcoming expenses and current expenses.