The average salary for a Fraud Investigator in Netherlands is €54,045.
Is Fraud Investigator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€47k - €64k
€0 - €1k
€47k - €65k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Fraud Investigator
In general, fraud investigators work to determine whether individuals or organizations have attempted deception to realize a financial benefit. Fraud investigation applications are numerous, and so fraud investigators typically specialize in a particular field, such as insurance or accounting. The vast majority of fraud investigator work within the field of insurance, due to the high inherent potential for insurance fraud and the volume of fraud cases that occur annually. No matter the particul…Read more
Fraud Investigator Tasks
- Investigate fraud by obtaining statements of fact, depositions or confessions from complainants, employers and witnesses.
- Oversee the development and implementation of fraud prevention, detection and resolution strategies.
- Research records and obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data.
- Perform desk and on-site investigational audits.
- Develop, perform, and present fraud cases.
Fraud Investigator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.