The average salary for an Experienced Internal Auditing Manager in Netherlands is €73,034.
Is Internal Auditing Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€70k - €86k
€7k - €18k
€75k - €100k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Internal Auditing Manager
The internal audit manager performs risk assessments for companies, focusing specifically on the organization's finances. Their complex audits relate to the compliance, operations, and finances of a company, and they must meet the standards set by the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing for each audit. They are often in regular communication with auditors outside of the company and keep up to date with current changes in their field. An internal audit manager also constantly reviews and…Read more
Internal Auditing Manager Tasks
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of internal audits.
- Report audit results in writing and in presentations.
- Evaluate internal controls to identify areas needing improvement.
- Conduct reviews to identify financial and business risks and assess compliance with regulations.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.
Internal Auditing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Internal Auditing Manager
Years of Experience
This data is based on 13 survey responses.