Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) is €59,322
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)s?
A mid-career Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €58,611 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €70,000 based on 7 …Read more
What Do Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)s Do?
Oracle database administrators are responsible for designing, maintaining and ensuring that the company's Oracle database runs smoothly; they are often responsible for other databases as well. These administrators work alongside other IT specialists, office staff and department heads, and they oversee database assistants. Oracle database administrators work with computers and computer systems daily, running multiple monitors and systems to check their accuracy and workability, as well as …Read more
- Install and configure Oracle and SQLServer in hosted and enterprise environments.
- Design and enhance data models for an object-oriented application platform.
- Manage backup and recovery routines.
- Build and deploy databases for new customers.
- Maintain and tune up existing customer databases.