The average salary for a Primary School Teacher in Netherlands is €34,797.
Is Primary School Teacher your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€24k - €46k
€21k - €46k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Primary School Teacher
Primary school teachers instruct children who are typically in grades one through five or six and between six and eleven years old. The goal of educating pupils at this age is to lay the firm foundations of reading comprehension, writing, and math, and primary school teachers also use these fundamentals to teach broader foundation knowledge in subjects like science and social studies. They also help to ensure that developmental subjects in the arts and physical education are taught as well. In …Read more
Primary School Teacher Tasks
- Connect curriculum standards to daily objectives, teaching children according to instructional goals.
- Communicate student progress to parents and guardians.
- Develop and implement activities, classroom materials, and resources.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and achievement.
- Manage a safe and hygienic classroom environment, ensuring physical and mental security.
Primary School Teacher Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Primary School Teacher
Pay by Experience Level for Primary School Teacher
An early career Primary School Teacher with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €32,299 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Primary School Teacher with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €37,500 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.