What Do SAP Project Managers Do?
As the realms of technology, information, design, and development rapidly expand and diverge, it has become more imperative for workers to be able to interface between separate teams and/or individuals in these different fields. They are often referred to as "project managers" or "product managers," as they guide and oversee projects and products that originate from several disparate fields and teams.
One particular type of project manager who interfaces with systems, applications, and product…Read more
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP technical solutions.
- Prepare request for proposals, monitor team workload, manage project budget.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Plan, deliver and supervise system configuration and documentation tasks.
- Solve complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance, using SAP technologies.