The average salary for a Security Analyst in Netherlands is €43,446.
Is Security Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€31k - €65k
€0 - €4k
€0 - €2k
€30k - €69k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Security Analyst
Aspiring security analysts should be experienced in cybersecurity and able to succeed in a fast-paced, constantly-changing work environment, as security analysts work to maintain the integrity of company networks, as well as diagnose and quickly resolve network problems as they arise. They must be able to proactively identify risks to the network and promptly address and neutralize these threats, and knowledge of security log fundamentals is essential. Prior experience with escalation patterns, …Read more
Security Analyst Tasks
- Conduct daily project coordination of assigned accounts.
- Give security advice and guidance to technical contacts.
- Guide clients in defining and implementing overall security strategy, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and manage status calls with each assigned account.
- Perform security assessments, risk analysis and vulnerability testing and reviews.
Security Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Security Analyst
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€43k - €76k
€34k - €72k
€29k - €153k
€41k - €136k
€58k - €81k
€43k - €90k
€55k - €67k