What Do Senior Manager Auditors Do?
Senior manager auditors are responsible for managing auditing tasks for their company. They are in charge of leading a group of auditors to assess financial activity and operational efficiency. They perform regular audits of company departments and recommend specific scopes for auditing activities, as well as assign tasks to auditing team members. One of the senior managing auditor's main functions is creating documentation based on collected audit data. They use this data to identify evidence o…Read more
- Contribute to the development of strategies and procedures for carrying out internal audits.
- Conduct audits of a business's finance and accounting practices.
- Assist in reporting audit results to senior management.
- Work with management to schedule and coordinate audits.
- Supervise auditing staff, assign tasks, and review audits.