What Do Senior Supply Chain Analysts Do?
A senior supply chain analyst is the person who is responsible for managing and coordinating the movement of products through the supply chain within their organization. This person will typically work within the manufacturing field, although the position can also be found within service providers and other supply companies. This is a position that is full-time and supervisory in nature. The hours may be dependent on the organization, though most persons in this field keep traditional weekday…Read more
- Lead a team of supply chain analysts for a product portfolio.
- Work with cross functional teams to meet supply chain objectives such as inventory entitlement, inventory control and inventory market commitments.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Identify and develop process cost reduction initiatives.
- Analyze product demand and supply and established supply chain processes and procedures using internal data collection and analytical tools.