The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Test Engineer with Test Automation skills in Netherlands is €50,000.
Is Senior Test Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€43k - €75k
€0 - €2k
€46k - €77k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Senior Test Engineer
Senior test engineers generally work with computer software and hardware. These engineers test and create programs for a company for their own internal programs or usage or for third party/public usage. Senior test engineers generally work with and/or oversee a dedicated team of test engineers or developers, and they work with them to suss out and address any issues that might arise in a given system or program. Because they often lead teams, they must have excellent communication skills and the…Read more
Senior Test Engineer Tasks
- Develop test plans and design hardware/software to execute those tests.
- Provide technical expertise and design input to other teams.
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation.
- Verify and validate new tests, test systems and solutions.
- Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug.
Senior Test Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Test Engineer
Related Job Salaries
€30k - €54k
€36k - €82k
€32k - €53k
€49k - €84k
€39k - €50k
€32k - €78k